CARON has been involved in different conservation activities related to harpetofaunal species. Till date CARON has organized and co-organized following conservation oriented programmes in various places targeting different audiences. And CARON members has also participated in different programmes as listed below.
- Co-Organizer - Developed a leaflet and poster, 2015, with Green Governace Nepal (GCN) and Bear Research & Conservation Nepal (BRCN) and The Rufford Small Grants Foundation a conservation awareness flyer is delevoped and distributed in low land of Nepal
- Organizer - 'A two-day training on Field Herpetology', 26 -27th September, 2013, with Wildlife Conservation Nepal (WCN) and Golden Gate International College (GGIC) at Seminar Hall of GGIC and hands on practice in Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park (on 28th September, 2013), Kathmandu, Nepal
- Co-organizer - 'Save the Frogs Day 2013', 29th April, 2013, with Environmental Graduates in Himalaya (EGH), Resources Himalaya Foundation (RHF), Wildlife Conservation Nepal (WCN), at Conservation Chautari, Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Co-organizer - DISTANCE Sampling Workshop, 25th August, 2012, at Hotel Palagya, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Organizer - National Seminar on Frogs, 29th April, 2011, Seminar Hall, Department of Plant Resources, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Co-organizer - National Seminar on Threat Assessment of the Indian Eyed Turtles and Status of other Turtles in Terai (Lowland Nepal), 8th January, 2010, at Conservation Chautary, Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Co-organizer - One Day Workshop on Turtles of Nepal: Species and Habitat Conservation Status and Threat, 28th June, 2009, at Bhajani-3, Kailali, Nepal
- Workshop on Indian Freshwater Turtles and Tortoises Conservation Priority Areas and Initiatives, organized by Turtle Survival Alliance, MCBT, Wildlife Institute of India, IUCN/SSC, (October 22 - October 24, 2010), Lucknow, India
- 3rd School in Herpetology, organized by Arya Vidhya Peeth College and Department of Science & Technology, India (November 2 - November 17, 2009) at Assam, India
- 2nd School in Herpetology, organized by Wildlife Institute of India (September 1 - September 14, 2008) at Dehradun, India
1. Documentation of herpetofauna of Nepal
2. Cooperation with different stakes of society to disseminate information regarding the status and immediate needs for the conservation of herpetofauna and their habitats
3. Turtle conservation works in low lands of Nepal
CARON published turtle conservation leaflets and poster in partnership with other stakeholders.
We have no events in near future, please visit the webpage again.